Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Vanessa coleby (Saturday, November 16 13 03:13 pm GMT)

I visited your store on the 14th November, I was very impressed with the layout and the position is excellent We needed a sugar craft store this side of the town, I will certainly be visiting again.

• Joe younge (Saturday, August 17 13 01:19 pm BST)

Great company. Lots of products and help if you need it. Recommended

• Louise Dawson (Wednesday, July 10 13 04:15 pm BST)

I visited your store for the first time and I am very impressed. Not only by the convenience of parking and location but the range of products and advice given. Will definitely see you again soon.

• heather morris (Tuesday, May 28 13 12:11 pm BST)

very helpful with any questions asked, good advice given, willing to order items if she can, going back again to get more supplies.

• Kelli Stockbridge (Saturday, April 13 13 02:43 pm BST)

Very helpfull and full of ideas,i will be going again very shortly,thank you for your help and advice

• Hannah Taylor (Friday, April 12 13 04:11 pm BST)

I went into your shop yesterday for the first time. It is brilliant. Thank you for your help.

• Lorianne Castle (Friday, April 05 13 05:07 pm BST)

Just wanted to say that this is a lovely new shop in an accessible location, very convenient for me to pop in on my way to work.
    I had a pleasant browse this morning and found several new and different things I hadn't seen anywhere else. Also, received some invaluable free advice from the owner. I' m very pleased with the
    experience and definitely coming back again!
    Hope the sugarcraft workshops will stat soon.

Print Print | Sitemap Recommend this page Recommend this page